A Honeymoon is your time away from Rest of the world and with us you can expect the ultimate experience,no matter which place you intend to visit. It is a once in a life time occasion so Trust the experts, because we leave nothing to chance,Pulling out all the stops to give you a honeymoon that will be everything you have looked forward to.
You can add a royal touch to your honeymoon in Uttaranchal as the hotels are beautifully designed to offer you ample of privacy that’s accompanied with international standards of hospitality. There are a number of destinations that one can select from. You can also witness the most picturesque view of sunrise and sunset.Visiting a number of hill stations like Mussoorie, Chamba, Kanatal, Munsiyari, Mukteshwar, Lansdowne, Binsar, Chopta, Pauri, Harsil, Ranikhet, Kausani and Nainital will add to the celebration during your honeymoon in Uttaranchal. Besides the hill stations, the Corbett national Park, Govind Wildlife Sanctuary, and Rajaji National Park will add to the excitement.
3 Hours Before Train Time
Here are a few things that you can expect in our Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour Package
As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
• On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination – Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest
• Stay overnight.
• Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. Founded in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, this national park is home to a decent population of the big cats. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home.
• Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
• After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
• This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
• Day seven of your honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Explore this alluring valley and get close to nature .The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
• This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.