Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
• Arrival in Rishikesh
• Check-in at the hotel
• Visit to Triveni Ghat, a popular ghat on the banks of the Ganges.
• Attend the evening aarti ceremony at Triveni Ghat
• Overnight stay at the hotel
• Visit to NeerGarh Waterfall, a beautiful waterfall.
• Visit to Beatles Ashram, a former ashram where the Beatles stayed in the 1960s.
• Drive to Shivpuri, a popular spot for adventure activities like rafting and camping
• Overnight stay at a camp in Shivpuri
• Go for a rafting session on the Ganges.
• Drive back to Rishikesh.
• Visit to Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, suspension bridges over the Ganges.
• Drop off at the Rishikesh bus stand or railway station for departure.
The tour package includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and sightseeing. However, please note that this is just a suggested itinerary, and you can customize it according to your preferences and budget. You can contact ‘Dada Boudir Tour and Travels’ agencies to find out more about Rishikesh tour packages from Kolkata and their prices.