Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
• Arrival in Haridwar
• Check-in at the hotel
• Visit to Har Ki Pauri, a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges
• Attend the evening aarti ceremony at Har Ki Pauri
• Overnight stay at the hotel
• Visit to Mansa Devi Temple, a famous Hindu temple
• Visit to Chandi Devi Temple, another famous Hindu temple
• Drive to Rishikesh, a holy city and a hub for adventure activities
• Visit to Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, suspension bridges over the Ganges
• Overnight stay at the hotel in Rishikesh
• Visit to Triveni Ghat, a popular ghat on the banks of the Ganges.
• Drive back to Haridwar.
• Visit to Daksheswara Mahadev Temple, a famous Shiva temple.
• Drop off at the Haridwar bus stand or railway station for departure.
The tour package includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and sightseeing. However, please note that this is just a suggested itinerary, and you can customize it according to your preferences and budget. You can contact ‘Dada Boudir Tour and Travels’ agencies to find out more about Haridwar tour packages from Kolkata and their prices.