Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
• Check-in at the hotel
• Visit to Robber’s Cave, a natural cave formation.
• Shopping at Paltan Bazaar
• Overnight stay at the hotel
• Visit to Mindrolling Monastery, a beautiful Buddhist monastery.
• Drive to Mussoorie, a popular hill station
• Visit to Kempty Falls, a stunning waterfall.
• Overnight stay at the hotel in Mussoorie
• Visit to Gun Hill, a popular viewpoint in Mussoorie.
• Drive back to Dehradun.
• Visit to Tapkeshwar Temple, a famous Shiva temple.
• Drop off at the Dehradun airport or railway station for departure.
The tour package includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and sightseeing. However, please note that this is just a suggested itinerary, and you can customize it according to your preferences and budget. You can contact ‘Dada Boudir Tour and Travels’ agencies to find out more about Dehradun tour packages from Kolkata and their prices.