3 Hours Before Train Time
Here are a few things that you can expect in our Auli Tour Package
• In the morning, after breakfast, begin your drive to Haridwar. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. You are now free. One of the holiest places for Hindus, Haridwar is largely visited by devotees of Lord Shiva and River Goddess Ganga. The venue of Magh Mela and world-renowned Kumbh Mela, Haridwar is a treat for your spiritual and religious self. In the evening, visit the largest of sacred bathing ghats of Haridwar: Har-ki-Pauri for attending the spectacular Ganga Aarti, a sight that you will remember for your lifetime.
• Stay overnight.
• Post breakfast, get on the road and start driving to Joshimath. On the way, halt at Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnprayag (the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar). As you reach Joshimath, check in at the hotel Hotel. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings. The gateway to Hem Kund and Badrinath, Joshimath receives a huge number of Sikh and Hindu between May and October.
• On the 3rd day after breakfast, start your drive to Auli 16 km. Lying between the altitude range of 2500 m to2050 m, Auli is one of premier Skiing Resort in India. If you do not wish to travel by road, the other option is to take the 3.9 km cable car ride. The longest cable car ride in Asia, it takes you to a scenic Ski resort. On the way, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. On arriving, complete the check-in. Later on, you can enjoy Skiing on the slopes of Auli with the assistance of the resort’s instructors. The day is going to be an exciting one.
• Overnight stay at one of the resorts in Auli.
• You can partake in Skiing at Auli, on a full board basis. Skiing equipment will be made available to you. If you are a beginner, you are going to get full assistance. The ski slopes offer a panoramic view of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m. A 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift connect the upper and lower snow slopes of Auli.
• You can visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund, a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by government to produce artificial snow.
• Overnight stay in Auli.
• Today, you visit the popular religious sites of the area- Narsingh Temple and Shankracharaya Math. Later in the day, hit the road to Rishikesh-