Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
• Arrival in Almora
• Check-in at the hotel
• Visit to Kasar Devi Temple, a famous Hindu temple
• Shopping at the local market
• Overnight stay at the hotel
• Visit to Jageshwar Temple, a group of ancient Hindu temples
• Visit to Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, a protected area known for its flora and fauna
• Overnight stay at the hotel in Almora
• Visit to Katarmal Sun Temple, a 9th-century Hindu temple
• Drive to Ranikhet, a hill station known for its scenic beauty
• Visit to Chaubatia Gardens, a beautiful garden with fruit orchards
• Drop off at the Almora bus stand or railway station for departure
The tour package includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and sightseeing. However, please note that this is just a suggested itinerary and you can customize it according to your preferences and budget. You can contact ‘Dada Boudir Tour and Travels’ agencies to find out more about Almora tour packages from Kolkata and their prices.